Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TransCanada Loop

This October 2013 trip is the first leg of a Round the World moto adventure. This portion begins in Bethesda, MD then aims north to Saratoga Springs, NY, and Montreal.  Thence west through Ottowa,  to Wawa, Ontario, up over Lake Superior. Then SW to Santa Barbara and finally back east through Boulder, CO, the Great Plains and home to Maryland.

The assumption going into this expedition is that it can be accomplished before the snows come. I don't mind squalls, but blankets of snow make road travel dicey.. I hope to avoid spending the winter holed-up in a truck stop outside Thunder Bay.

Follow me if you like.  You can even take bets on my chances of success. Currently the Vegas bookies have me as 3 to 1 against. Take the odds with your entire 401K. I'm a lock!

No comments:

Blog Archive